Sunday, July 18, 2010

Leo Leo Leooopaaarrrddd again!?







Hello everyone! Well here i am wearing leopard print (AGAIN) lol... i know i have so much leopard prints in my closet now, i actually try to ignore leopard prints when I'm shopping but i can't help it...lol...
Well, these past few months i've been hunting for a black beanie, but since i live in the province it's hard for me to find stuffs that i really like and it's reAlly a big challenge since malls/shops here are limited, but last saturday after months of waiting, i saw this cute oversized black beanie at folded and hung, the saleslady said that it has been there for months now...lol.... i actually saw it at the bottom of the rack...I instanly bought it.. :)

Wore a leopard print top, leggings, my fave customized shoes, beanie, studded bracelet, owl necklace and my fave vintage bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment